Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tomorrow is Monday...

...so that is why this blog post is so short and nonsensical. It's kind of late and I'm kind of tired and I don't want to be blogging right now; I want to be curled up in my bed, sleeping. If I was more efficient, I would have written this blog earlier in the day, but what can I say? I'm a procrastinator at heart, so instead I spent the whole day laying around willing it to be May already for many reasons:

1) I get to know if I was accepted to GSSM (*crosses fingers*)

2) I'm (finally) starting drivers ed and therefore taking a step closer to a for real driver's license

3) It's the last month of school

So there you have it. If you have the capability to make it May and just totally skip April, then I would be forever in your debt. If not, then... I don't know. I'm tired and irritable. Have to get up at unholy hours in the morning to go to school.

'Til tomorrow,

--A

No comments:

Post a Comment